Challenges for Growth

성장을 위한 도전

"There's been a wave of lotteries lately."

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 ulW7LN
댓글 0건 조회 3회 작성일 24-10-25 06:47

본문

Before I moved to this Ameblo blog, whenever I went to play, the lottery numbers were horribly bad, so I was forcing myself to play every time with such narrow options, and I never got any results.

However, something finally triggered a wave of good numbers, and I've been able to compete for the past six months.

Anyway, July 11th is a repeat number day. All of the stores I usually go to play at are number games. First, I aim for a repeat number machine number, and if there isn't one, I aim for the last digit.

The first store I drew number 360, and the other store...

I was shocked to get number 1! ️

I'm sure I drew number 1 on May 5th as well. I must not miss this chance.

As I enter the store, I feel pressure from behind and head to the island at a jog.

I learn from my previous moves and secure the Kabaneri.

In the results for June 11th, I wrote that I wanted to aim for a pinpoint, but I narrowed down my target considerably based on the trends of the machines and locations that would have appeared on the days with double numbers, so I chose Kabaneri from among the multiple double numbers.

I started playing and got the Shunjo bonus in the 120th game with 200 saved balls. I bought another 300 balls and entered the first ST.

But there was no highlight and it ended with two in a row.

From here, I got Shunjo in the 100 zone, two Shunjos in the CZ, and it was all Shunjo.

Of course, the few balls I got were swallowed up and I had to buy 8,000 yen, and I broke through the Mima CZ and entered the second ST.

If I don't get a large amount of balls here, my investment will increase, so I want to somehow extend it, but nothing happened and there are 6 games left.

I missed the anonymous chance eye and it was dangerous, but

I was saved. If I could draw it, I would be relieved that the Mima chance eye would light up, but I'm nervous because it's not easy to draw it.

Next up was Mumei, which wasn't the target chance symbol.

I was scared because I missed it sometimes, but I got a bonus.

I connected well and reached the Mima ST, but I ended it early and won about 1400 coins.

And then?

Setting 3 or higher!

The character introductions were more towards even numbers, so I continued to make guesses.

The chance symbol lighting rate was unusually low for Mumei, and Ikoma was lit up a lot. In total, it was about 1 in 6, so it was pretty good.

Anyway, it was a little reassuring that something was confirmed. Based on the trend, I think it was probably 4 or higher.

After that, nothing particularly happened, and even if I got an early hit, it was Shunjo, or a decent ST, but the balls were gradually declining.

This is really a slot machine thing, but I pinpointed the unlit spots and drew them many times.

During this ST, I drew Ikoma 4 times and passed it up.

I was holding on despite this development, but it wasn't strange that I could lose my balls at any time now.

My guess is also very vague, so maybe it's 4? I feel like the CZ appearance is weak for a 6... I think.

I've never drawn a 6 myself, and I'm only guessing based on actual 6s I've played online, so I can't say for sure.

The ST started around 6pm, and I got through a lot of dangerous spots to reach the second Mima ST of the day.

Mima continued without any problems, and just as it looked like it might finish, the Mima chance eye lit up.

I couldn't draw any other chance eyes, so I was pushed to the end, and with two games left, a 3-choice eye appeared!

But! I missed this one too, and it was all over.

I didn't get any of the 3-choice eyes that day, so I think I was pretty low.

After that, I gradually increased my wins until I got about 3200, but I got stuck in the 600 zone and ended up with a poor streak.

I stopped at 9pm and let it flow, and got 2587.

The other Kabaneri double numbers didn't work either, so my machine was probably at least four.

I think I got what I wanted and I was satisfied with the results.

Kabaneri is fun, and I went home satisfied with the actual game.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.